My first book I ever published was a real "experience" for me! Over the last several years, the Lord would give me a word or phrase in my early waking moments that turned into messages. I'd post them on a social site, and people would respond saying "Thank you! That was a Word in Due Season for me!" So, I decided that was what I would name my "ministy"--A Word in Due Season!
It turned out that I had collected enough messages and put them in a file. There were enough of them to put into a devotional style of book. I had a friend who was also a Christian Inde-author who encouraged me to publish those messages into a book. I knew nothing about publishing books! He showed me how to do it with no cost! I was then on my way of learning, and eventually designed my own cover for my books, and I published it in September of 2013. It is now at available at amazon.com and 9 other online book sale sites. You can go to
Simple Truths For Daily Christian Living
I want to share one of those messages:
DAY 1
We are “Called” to Share God’s Love!
Titus 1:1-3
:1 From: Paul, a servant of God, and also an apostle of Jesus the Messiah, to bring the faith to those chosen by God, along with full knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness,
:2 which is based on the hope of eternal life that God, who cannot lie, promised before the world began.
:3 At the right time he revealed his message through the proclamation that was entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior.
When I read this particular passage of scripture, I thought to myself--"That's me!"
I've been with the Lord for 30 years, and I've had many great experiences and opportunities to pray for others, and watch the "awesomeness" of God's Love working miracles in people's lives. I've noticed over the last few recent years, that the Lord is using me in a new way--stretching out in "new waters" so-to-speak. I've taught Sunday School in years past, and I've been used in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit in many ways and opportunities over the years-- to today. I'm enjoying this awesome "Walk".
I've recently been used to share the Love of God in a simple form that can minister to the lost, and hurting; even the simple-minded. Praying for others, and being used in prophetic ministry--has been such an “awesome” journey!
I understand that the Apostle Paul often ministered while he himself had to endure “duress and hardships”, and going days without food. He kept persevering through persecutions--mobs of people physically attacking him by throwing stones; countless whippings; and shipwrecks; often being left for dead; snake bites; overcoming physical duress and pain; imprisoned and chained in stocks in cold, dark, damp, and dirty dungeons. Groups of hateful men vowed to kill Paul, but could not touch him. Even his own people came against him. Nothing kept him from his course of teaching God's Love--Christ Jesus Crucified, and Risen. At his final stages of his ministry, Paul was taken to the place of execution and beheaded by the Roman Emperor. The Apostle Paul was an “ordinary” man, who did “extraordinary” assignments from God to get this Gospel to us. While in prison, he wrote two-thirds of the New Testament. These letters he wrote were to the Churches of his day, and hold absolute truths of God’s Love to this day.
In today's world, we haven't come anywhere near the trials that Paul went through, and it never stopped him. I, myself am physically hindered--but it doesn't stop me from boldly sharing my experiences with the Word, as He leads me. With God's boldness He has given me, (coming from a childhood of fear, inferiority, division, persecution, rejection, and guilt)--I am "honored" to share God's Love freely.
May you reach out with boldness, confidence and love that comes from Father God, to touch your "world" of hurting people who need to hear "God Loves You!" Tell someone today, that God Loves them!
Have a “BLESSED” Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment